Wednesday, May 02, 2012

To you, with love - from my inner tard. END.



I get men (presumably) coming to my blog all the time looking for pictures of cars with flat paint jobs. I am only posting these pictures to let them know - flat colors are so 2011. The new trend is - effing giant.

And the reason I know this is because almost every exotic sports car maker is coming out with a behemoth of an SUV. I think even Bugatti is going to have one. Which resulted in this conversation with Mr S.

Me - Wouldn't it be great if they stuck those giant sand tires on it!

Mr S. gave me the "no - that would be horrible - look"

Me - Oh, my inner tard went too far? Sarcastically of course.



I don't know my the color balance of some of my shots came out really blue. It annoys me. So don't say anything about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment