Wednesday, September 21, 2022

I have NOT moved on.

And honestly, I don't understand how anyone can pretend that everything is back to normal when SARS2 is the second or third cause of death in the US depending on the day. You know what is NOT the second or third cause of death and never has been outside of the 1918 pandemic? The Flu. If you believe otherwise you are lying to yourself and everyone.

People can go directly to google and see the the previous number of flu deaths per year were.What's happening is a complete tragedy, and I'm affected every single say when I go out and see people who will die if they get this disease. Super old people. People with obvious health problems from the outside.. People who have been convinced by others who are only interested in their own comfort, or for political reasons - not  to be cautious.

I have a girlfriend who was in a terrible marriage. Just awful. But she decided to have a baby to fix it. And then went about trying to convince ME that I needed to have a baby too. It took me a while to figure out, but I realized she started doing it because misery loves company. Now when I see people doing stupid stuff and trying to get their friends to join in, I know it's because that person doesn't feel like they made bad choices, if you make those choices too. If everyone does it - it's not a bad choice. Right?
 
Why do I bring this up? Because I think this is happening with SARS2.I mean... why did no one compare SARS2 with it's ACTUAL closest relative SARS1 ?! Instead of a virus like the flu which it has NO resemblance to? For Christ sake it did some of the same things to people, and they treated it the same way with steroids. Source.
 
" Apart from the cortisol involvement, the role of disaster in mediating fatigue via immunological dysfunctions, including cytokine disturbances, has been suggested.20,21 During acute SARS infection, cytokine storm had been demonstrated,20 and cytokine disturbance was closely associated with somatic and painful conditions.22 More research is needed to delineate the long-term association of endocrine status and cytokine dysfunctions with psychiatric disorders and chronic fatigue in the cohort of SARS survivors." 
 
Some people have life long problems from the treatments they got during THAT outbreak. Yet people are lapping up all these new treatments without any care of what they may do to their bodies in the future.
 
“What if we were all disabled? Who will take care of us?" said patient Li Chaodong, 51, whose wife, Bao Baoqin, also suffers post-SARS side effects. "Nobody told me anything about the side effects to the hormone treatment but I don't blame anyone. The treatment saved my life. Now I must continue to survive after SARS." Last year, Fang fell down in his 11th-floor apartment in Beijing and was unable to get back up, his arms and legs too weak to support his frame. At that moment, he contemplated ending his life - but even that, he found, was a futile desire. "I wanted to jump out the window but how could I? I couldn't even get up. I thought SARS was a nightmare but I was wrong. The real pain came after SARS.”Source.
 
Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think that people would co-sign onto the complete incompetency of the US government and infect themselves with a disease that causes clotting. Maybe it Forbes tells you, - you will finally believe it. Read - More Danger Ahead With BA.5: Covid-19 Reinfection Doubles The Risk For Death, Blood Clots, And Lung Damage  And even worse, it causes cumulative damage. At least Australia is finally being honest with their people.

"But international evidence suggests changes to our immune cells after SARS-CoV-2 infection may have other impacts. It may affect our ability to fight other viruses, as well as other pathogens, such as bacteria or fungi.”
"
 
This is something I have been saying for at least the better part of a year, but I was a crank. Your immune system becomes exhausted from repeated infections. I have literally had the flu 3 times in my entire life and people are getting SARS2 4/5/6 times in TWO years! It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this out.
 
Basically what happens is - your body produces an overreaction to the spike protein in SARS2, and your immune system goes wild and tries to kill you. The spike protein causes an an inflammatory response. A "cytokin storm". I'm sure everyone has seen those weird string-ey blood clots from the autopsies? Well.. those are called Myloid Fibrin Clots. I looked at those pictures for months trying to figure out if they were real or not because because it was so weird and abnormal. Some even say SARS2 causes "sticky blood". These clots, and micro clots cut off oxygen to your lungs and organs which is why everyone thinks this is a respiratory disease. It is NOT. It's a vascular disease for which I have been saying for maybe two years.

This is why people were collapsing in the street in China. It was from silent hypoxia. Oxygen could not get to wherever it needed to go. And if people don't have one of those finger oxygen meters in their house, I think they are nuts. They are literally less than 20 bucks. I have one because if you get super sick - you NEED to watch your OXY levels.

Now before everyone goes off saying - oh mew mew mew the vaccine does that!

Well.. you are right! The spike protein is in the vaccine too, but affects people to a lesser degree. I have also been saying this for AT LEAST a year.

So why am I not posting as much? Because I'm having a super hard time adjusting to a world that is rife with Eugenics. A world that thinks its okay to exclude people from society because they are not perfectly healthy. Or because they are not vaccinated. Like me. Or maybe they think you should lose your job, like almost my husband. It was a very dicey time in the Snarkolepsy household for a few months for sure. A world that refuses to acknowledge what is really happening and for which we have literally known since the fucking summer of 2020.

I mean, Johns Hopkins literally wrote an article outlining ALL these things in June 2020. But people just didn't give a fuck. And lastly - A WORLD THAT DOESN'T WANT TO MAKE THINGS BETTER. Just because something can not be eradicated DOESN'T MEAN WE SHOULDN'T TRY!

So yeah... I'm having a super hard time adjusting. These things don't make me happy. They don't make me feel like sharing. And it's just a really fucking unbelievable place in the world. But here we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment