Wednesday, December 09, 2020

The absurdity of it all.



All of this will fade away like tears in rain. This is is the most ridiculous bubble in history. As will this fake ass inflation. People didn't learn ANYTHING from the housing bubble.

All of these restaurants on the verge of bankruptcy and this FUCKING company is up 80% 85%?! How are they going to make any money when all these resteraunts close?  I hope these people lose all their money because door dash rapes restaurants.

I have eaten at restaurants literally at least once every week the whole pandemic. I wanted to help save who I could. A couple of days ago I told Mr S. - you can't save everybody. It feels like Schindler's List but for restaurants. And yes I know this is inappropriate. I know this isn't an exact equivalency, but you get the idea. 

It's just so frustrating to see people's lives be ruined because other people won't follow the rules. It's infuriating! 

A few days ago I got a notice from a place in Middle California because if you pay via square you are forever on their spam list. But this is the sad truth and I wish everyone would fucking stop acting out.



No comments:

Post a Comment