Wednesday, July 29, 2020

When will this national nightmare end?


Early in the pandemic, when all paper towels became "pick a size", Mr S. and I joked about manufacturers taking this to an extreme. Let's see how small they will go, we joked! 

Then about a week ago Mr S. and I were shopping and he came to find me.

Come here he said. So I followed. He points at these paper towels. Then says - I was just being sarcastic!

I mean, you can never really forget how irritating this whole thing is because every time you rip off a paper towel - they aren't perforated right or whatever. Paper towels never let you forget.

3 comments:

  1. Capital of Texas RefugeeMonday, August 03, 2020 2:25:00 AM

    Oh, look, paper companies have reinvented one-ply napkins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found a place that has those little squares or a roll! A little thin maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! You fancy!

    The funny thing is Mr S. had to keep reminding me you can't use these in the toilet. They will clog.

    Way back in the early days of the pandemic, when they just announced lockdown and everyone was stripping shelves, I ran into a lady looking for TP. I mean, this is like day one shutdown. She said she had a family of four boys and she couldn't find any TP at that point. I always think about her a little and how that turned out. Because I don't have kids and was never really out - and it has been a challenge.

    ReplyDelete