Sunday, June 28, 2020

Your Sunday update.

I'm getting powned by truck mods, and I have nothing to show for it.

I've taken four stabs on the bed extender now. That .... is perhaps something I should have had a professional install. It probably wouldn't have been a big deal but I have an accordion bed cover which takes up space in the bed making it so the bed extender doesn't rotate to store inside the bed when you aren't using it. Yes - that is a run-on sentence. Don't care.

Now I have to use spacers and it's just a whole big project. I thought it wouldn't be that big of a deal. I've had way more complicated things take no time at all. You just watch a few youtube videos and off you go. This has a bit of an, obvious now, learning curve.

The only thing we can figure out is that maybe not that many people use this particular configuration of add on's? It's pretty stupid though.

Then I'm trying to install a dash cam semi permanently. So we get to play fuse roulette. Well sort of.

Of course you can't find the right fuse in town so we have to wait for Amazon. It's just ridiculous how unable to care for ourselves we are without China.

So..... zero checkmarks or pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment