Friday, January 18, 2019

I guess that day has finally arrived.

Tesla sinks after cutting 7% of its workforce. Five experts weigh in on what's next.

I know I talk a lot of shit about them, but now that the day is here - it sort of gives me a far away stare.

If Telsa can't make it - all of these other players really have an uphill battle. Tesla would not exist without government support. Period. The new players are going to encounter a very challenging environment indeed. And this whole Valley right now is built around supporting those cars. I just don't even know what the knock on effect is going to be.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, it's the socialization of products. You don't actually own the products you buy for a long time now. I think eventually people will rebel against that. At least I hope.

    ReplyDelete