Friday, August 11, 2017

I was for freedom when people wanted to be free.

I've never been against immigration. You don't live in Silicon Valley and have those feelings. Immigration is one of the things that makes Silicon Valley great. Different cultures and foods. It's really amazing.

But if you try to turn down the volume of people coming in-  all of a sudden the liberals start reciting the Statue of Liberty. "Give us your tired huddled masses yearning to be free."

Oh..... we have huddled masses alright. But they are not yearning to be free anymore. They are yearning to make us less free. And that's when my generosity gives out. I'm willing to let people in who want to be free. Not people who demand to be let in only to put me in servitude and make this place like the shit hole they came from.

No comments:

Post a Comment