Saturday, August 22, 2015

I'm really starting to like you Canadians.



My car sugar wasn't low enough from my carabetes, so I had a hard time finding something to post about from the car show today. But,I did find you this super interesting thing out of British Columbia. For some reason a lot of Canadians drove down for the Good Guys Car Show in Pleasanton. I thought this (I don't even know what to call it exactly) was the coolest truck ever. I would have died to see it on the road.

It was sort of a bitch to get shots of though. I'm slightly overexposed because it's super long and reflecting the tree from above. There was a mob around this thing like you couldn't believe and it's as long as two cars at least. It was super hard to get a full shot of it. The other thing I found really cool about it was the steering column. The woman said it came out of a 1961 Chrysler. I hope I'm remembering that right.. I thought it looked super futuristic an a Brasil sort of way. Its the most creative thing I've seen in a while.















No comments:

Post a Comment