Friday, January 31, 2014

How Obamacare takes away the right to own your body.

This morning I was reading an article from some Berkeley douche named Malcom Potts who wrote an article titled "Why the Little Sisters of the Poor should embrace birth control pills". His theory was that they should just take the birth control pills because it would be better for their health since women who have never been pregnant have higher reproductive cancers.

Now - you know I'm an atheist. I don't have a religious dog in this fight. As a woman however it sort of pissed me off. The pill isn't without it's side effects. We put up with them because not putting up with them is worse. Some women don't react well to it. Who is this guy to say these old women should have to put up with these side effects if they don't want to?

Then today while I was at the chiropractor they were asking for a whole lot of additional (obamacare) info. I pay cash - so I wanted to know how I could opt out of that crap. His reaction was - we already share information. Which didn't go over great with me. It really does just make you feel like you don't control your own body any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment