Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Now we're exceptional?

President Money Bags is delusional if he thinks Assad is going to let anyone into that country. To be honest, I lose track of all the horrible stuff I read on Syria. It's one of my top twitter feeds, and it's been there - well, I couldn't remember how long. It feels like a couple of years.

The first time I talk about it is in this post Most useless international body on the planet.. Dated Feb.,2012. Let me re-quote the topic.

"BEIRUT (AP) — U.N. Secretary General Ban Ki-moon accused the Syrian regime of committing "almost certain" crimes against humanity Thursday as activists reported fresh violence and the arrest of several prominent dissidents, including a U.S.-born blogger."

Then I provide a link. I'm surprised that it is still up to be honest. But if you really want to know what they do to people in Syria. Watch it. This is from almost two years ago.

They target journalists. I thought we would go in when Marie Colvin died there. They hunted her down. They target the UN there! Not like that is any shock.

All I can do is shake my head at the naivety of this administration.

No comments:

Post a Comment