Tuesday, September 10, 2013

It's funny the things you get fixated on...



I am tech and car light right now - so you are getting flowers, and you are going to like it.

I have to confess to going out every night to check if this is still alive. And Mr S. has been bringing water to water it. So, I guess I'm cheating a little. It's waist high now. And part of me if just curious how long people will let it grow. Between the gardeners and the dogs and several days of 100 degree heat - it isn't doing too bad. Maybe I'm not the only one watering it.

I have to re-learn night photography a little now. My town replaced all the street lights with LED lights, so the IR is less pronounced. That is why that tree in the middle of the frame is purple. They must still have heat producing lights on their house.

No comments:

Post a Comment