Saturday, December 31, 2011

It has been a rocky start to the pre new year.

Normally when I disappear, it means I'm stressed about something. I tend to shut down so I can deal with it on my own. This case is no exception. My MIL had a stroke a couple of days after Christmas. Normally I might not even write about this, but I don't want to lose my readers and I have been gone a long time at this point.

Thankfully she was with her boyfriend when the stroke occurred and she was taken to the hospital right away. Things have been up and down, but she seems to be in control of all of her extremities. Which I think is very positive.

I promised you guys a fabulous January of posts, and I still think that will happen - but if I disappear for a little while - it just means reality got in the way of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment