Sunday, February 06, 2011

It's unusual. But, not right.



You guys know I'm the queen of flat paint jobs. Right? I've been loving flat paint jobs forever. Here. I probably have enough I should just make a tag for them.

Still. I've been seeing this flat black Jaguar around town for a while. I guess they are trying to sell it now. It does get a lot of attention.

Flat black just isn't right on a Jag. I can't quite place my finger on the reason why. Maybe too many ripples in the frame. Although, admittedly - it does have one good angle. The top one - where it doesn't look too bad. Otherwise...

2 comments:

  1. Did I tell you that I finally saw my first flat paint job in the wild? We were driving to the Stuttgart area and one flashed by, I was too excited, yelling "Flat Black! Flat Black!" To notice what kind of car it was.

    You see what you've done to me?

    Also, what's up with the black hubcaps? I mean rims, I've been noticing them all around lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That made me really happy. I told you guys I'd get you to come to my side. ;) Eventually.

    I don't know what is up with the hubs. I am not a fan. They remind me of the rims on the donut tires you drive when you get a flat. Now rainbow colors - that is different!

    ReplyDelete