Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I wonder how Californians drive in the snow.

I guess we will find out soon enough. At least most people are probably under 500 feet elevation. Still, they are holding with snow at sea level.

OMG. I'm too excited to sleep.

"The polar express is definitely coming, so anybody commuting Friday morning who lives in the North Bay above 1,000 feet had better either stay home or make other plans," said National Weather Service forecaster Steve Anderson. "There's going to be quite a bit of snow."

Read more:

2 comments:

  1. I'm definitely going the BART route for the next few days. Californians can't drive in the rain, I don't even want to see them in the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yipes. That's a tough choice. Some of those stations are so cold.

    I was at Bay Point once - and I thought it was probably the closest thing to what being dead felt like. It's covered in marble.

    That was just in the rain. Not even record low temps. It will suck the very life from your body. I'd rather be run over by the road crazies.

    ReplyDelete