Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Where I've been.

Life has dealt some pretty funky hands... to miss Drew Berrymore. Reference Here.

I like to sing that when I get into a funky mood. And that is where I've been. I'm so not funny - just funky. So I usually don't have anything interesting to say.

I believe it started around Saturday, when we were doing taxes. I haven't been able to do any filing the whole time we've had the crapshack, so it was just really rough. I'm sure you all are having your own tax hating moments. So I'll shut the fuck up about it. Just say'in.

Then my granite isn't suppose to be in for a week and a half. Which has let me basically kind of fuck off. I'm almost 2/3rds done with the floor, and I would have just pushed through the funky. But I have this opening in the living room for which I'm trying to figure out how to fix this.



What you are looking at is the bottom of the fireplace. In which the old dead owners took a sledgehammer to the cinder block base to put in gas. I would have gone and pissed on their grave, but I think they did it because they needed to get their hand up inside.

So - I could get the floor completed, but then my guy has to crawl under the house. This way, he can just drop from the living room. See how nice I am?

Yesterday I just laid in the sun trying to get rid of my funky. No luck. Today, it was Seattle weather. Which also didn't get rid of my funky. I'm just funky.

I hope it clears tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment