Monday, January 02, 2017

Haven't seen that in a while.



If I wasn't driving to Las Vegas I'd probably have driven to Mt Hamilton today. It's been about four years since I've gotten up and seen snow from my deck. But I'm guessing this won't be the first snow I see before the week is over. So I'm sitting it out.

The last four years we've been in a crazy drought. And I had to use filters to get the snow to come out very well. The first shot below is unfiltered. The second just looked moody.

I haven't really reached the exited phase of CES yet. If you knew how much I hated staying in hotels you'd understand why. I can't sleep well. And just sort of a million other hotel-ey things. I pretty much hate them all. Once when Mr S. and I went to see his family - the hotel we stayed in made me get up every hour because the heat wouldn't stay on. And you are not going to change rooms in the middle of the night. I bring my own comforter just in case now. Hotels just aren't built for insomniacs.





No comments:

Post a Comment