Wednesday, January 27, 2016

This is the problem for Republicans.

Every single time I hear the establishment Republicans say that Donald Trump is not a conservative (which is probably true) I think - I don't remember you being this bitchy when our own party is chock full of RINOS. Big government big spenders.

Even if Donald Trump is a democrat - he's more conservative than 90% of our own Republicans! We hate all those bastards. They basically did nothing and let President Money Bags run roughshod over everything. For that we are really, really, surly.

Trump is not my ideal candidate by any stretch of the imagination. Having said that - most of the candidates have already been in government and didn't do shit for us. And honestly, he's the only one I think truly believes in capitalism.  It's honestly the ONLY thing that matters to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment