Sunday, October 11, 2015



I've been in Ohio for a couple of days now. OMG it's so normal here. My family lives in the most unfriendly place I've ever been to. And it can't be just because it's a poor area. Oakland has been pretty crap until the past few years, and even there the people are more friendly. You might get shot, but in a relatively friendly way. I mean, I am sarcastic - but the people in Moline don't even give a shit about pleasantries. A normal friendly smile does not exist there pretty much at all. I've never seen anything like it. The rest of Illinois was completely fine and normal.

Even the economy looks here in Ohio looks crazy better than when I was here a year and a half ago. The houses for sale look to be a much more normal level, And they are tearing stuff down to build new upscale malls. When I hit the city my family now lives in I sort of freaked out. I was like - the rest of the country isn't like this is it?

Most of my shots came out overexposed today. The trees here are amazing.  I've only been her ein the winter. I thought I was going to get autumn leaves more in the Colorado range.

No comments:

Post a Comment