Friday, September 25, 2015

It lives!



One of the things I've been obsessing about before I leave, is my blog. You see my ISP decided on October 1st, it's not going to host my images any more. It's one of the many reasons things have been light around here. I wasn't sure what I was going to do.

Now, I could upload my images to flicker or or one of the many free hosting sites - but a lot of those sites have some pretty shady stuff in their TOS. I mean, when you upload images to the net you know that anyone can use them and I'm fine with that. But one day, I ever did get anything super special, I want to be able to fight for the rights to my photo. Companies that you give things to for free have no obligation to you at all. If you don't care enough to even pay a nominal fee, why should they care?

Anyway. If this image shows up - all will be well. Although I have to go through my whole blog and give every image a new path name. So things could be kinda funky for a little while. I found my solution about at the last minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment