Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Better reading ahead.

I wasn't going to talk about this until I left, but a lot of my time lately has been taken up trying to plan a trip to see both of our families. His is in Ohio. Mine is in Illinois. We decided to drive. Gas is cheap Yo!

Plus, I just think the next year is kinda going to suck. The world is in horrible shape. I think it's a good time to recharge our batteries so I have the strength to put up with all the bullshit to come. You don't think things look this bad, and it just goes away quickly do you?

So far Amarillo Tx is the only known stop outside of the target states. It's kinda quirky city and you know how I love that. I have to squeeze down into Texas to get some BBQ. It's the one of the things I miss about Texas. I mean, I really miss it. This time I'm going to make sure to get some Cincinnati Chili.

I've been to Ohio a bunch of times but never got to a place that served it. I'm eating my way across the United States. Why not? I'm sure there will be a million posts about how I've fallen in love with a new city which leads me to finding out how much their houses cost. It goes a little like - I love this place. Lets move here.

I do have a few tech shows coming up, and hopefully that will provide something good to blog about. Tech has kinda sucked this year. 3D printing is so caved out. Which makes me sad. Wearables - meh. It's just been a suckage summer for tech on all sorts of levels. A lot of wasted time really. I hope that changes soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment