Thursday, July 23, 2015

Today I got shitty with a phone tree bot, and the bot actually got a little sarcastic with me. And to tell you the truth, I thought it was kinda funny. In my head I was like - did that bot just give me a "tone"?

It used to be that if you got stuck in a phone tree - if you just kept asking for an operator, it would transfer you after about three attempts. By the third time though you are kinda yelling at the phone  -OPERATOR.

The second try in it said - again, if you need to go back to the previous menu press the star button. But the way is said again was several octaves lower like you would do when your getting annoyed with someone who is not listening. It even had a firmer voice! Not the sorry I must have misunderstood you voice at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment