Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Final. (probably)



I think I'm almost over these. They are starting to turn a mustard color and the hills are starting to dry out. Plus the poppies and other wildflowers are starting to take over. I would die if they covered the hills like these field flowers have this year. Sure, maybe you are bored, but it saves you from the dead tree pictures I'm going to start posting soon. Many of the trees I posted over the summer - they finally chopped down.

I guess a mind numbing drought makes an amazing wildflower season. I've never seen anything like it around here. Sooooo... next year is going to be awesome!

Interestingly......I thought this would be happening all over the Bay Area, because why wouldn't it? But it seems fairly well confined to the East Bay along 580. That white line in the above shot is 580.













No comments:

Post a Comment