Wednesday, February 18, 2015

I'm not over them yet.



This is probably the fourth time in as many months I've posted a picture of the BMW i8. I don't normally do that. I was up at a connected car conf on Sandhill and was stalking a Lotus Elise. (pictures at the end) I hadn't seen one in a while. While I was trolling the parking lot to try and find it I ran across this BMW i8 which I thought at the time was random. It wasn't. BMW had a speaker at the conf.

I was taking pictures of this car when a guy walked out and asked me if I wanted a ride. I'm not 15 - so I asked if it was his car. He asked again if I wanted a ride, and I asked again if it was his car. He finally said no. I told Mr S that if he would have said yes, I would have gotten into that car. I mean, he's probably not going to kill me. You wouldn't want to get blood on that interior. I had this whole running dialog with myself because when am I going to get another chance to ride in one of those cars? I would have had to take the chance!

This is sort of a running thing with me. Mr S. had me consensually lojacked for a while because I am apparently easily kidnapable. One time I texted him and said - hey... do you still have me lojacked because I'm about to get into a car with a stranger. Seriously. I don't think husbands like that, but I try not to do it very often. But if I wind up in a ditch one day - you know how it went down. Stranger danger.









Here is the Lotus.







No comments:

Post a Comment