Thursday, December 04, 2014

Leave Christmas alone man. Leave Christmas alone.



I initially hoped I'd have some tech stuff for you today. I was at a med conference, but they didn't really have anything blog worthy. I was hoping they'd have some 3D printer stuff I hadn't seen. I know I've been a cheerleader for 3D printing forever, but I'm bored of the consumer side of 3D printing. Medicine is where the real magic happens.

I was at a conference a couple of months ago. The girl sitting next to me 3D printed heart valves. I didn't blog about it at the time, but that chick was such a rock star to me. Even now I'm in awe of it. That conference changed my whole view of the world and the future. It made me really hopeful. I mean, 3D printing is going to change the world in so many ways you can't even believe.

Anyway, since the conf didn't have anything interesting - I decided to visit Christmas in the Park in San Jose. I've lived here 95% of my life, and I've never been. Walking it in the daytime made me glad I've never been. Maybe if I'd been there at night all the lights might have just made me happy enough to ignore the absolute nagging the city was doing in regards to being green. Even the cute things were tinged with nags. It made me think - can't I even just enjoy Christmas without this shit. And I'm an atheist! It's ridiculous. There was way more stuff than I even took picture of because I was finding it hard to unlock my eyes from the up position.





















No comments:

Post a Comment