Friday, September 05, 2014

50 shades of beige.



You might as well settle in, because the next couple of months you are going to get a lot of this. I thought the trees would generally all cave at the same rate. Now things are getting to the level where some of them clearly are not coming back. Most of these are just dropping leaves - but week over week the weak ones are noticeably going belly up. It's going to be a spectacular year to be a tree trimmer.





This one I'm pretty sure is not coming back. When the pine trees get that orange I don't think it can recover. But I'm usually chopping trees out. So I'm no tree expert. All I know is a golf course that had one this color just chopped it down yesterday. I kinda thought they would wait to see if there were any sings of life come the rainy season.





No comments:

Post a Comment