Sunday, January 05, 2014

More to Squeeze Inn.



The Galt Sqeeze Inn is closed on Sundays, and neither Mr S. or I wanted to go to the one in down town Sacramento. On the way back we thought we'd try to find a steak house near Stockon. Which I didn't think would be hard. It's a cattle town. Turns out - it kinda was. We did accidentally stumbled upon a Squeeze Inn in Tracy. Which gave me really mixed feelings. Expecially when the guy working there told me a rumor they might open one in the town next to my burb.

Don't get me wrong, I love these guys to death. But I'd like there to be some barrier that makes it so I can't eat them all the time. Like having to drive more than an hour to get them. Yes, that is a cheese halo.

I mean, they show you what your ass is going to look like if you eat them all the time.



No comments:

Post a Comment