Tuesday, December 24, 2013

It's was a good start.



I'm having a weird Christmas this season. You read about that whole refi thing. Well, on the day my lock expires (Dec. 27)I'm suppose to have a slab delivered to my house for the hearth we ripped out. I will post pictures later. I'd been in the middle of this project before I was even in a refi and had to stop it to comply with the inspection.

While I was losing my mind with the bank, Mr S. was searching the valley for refractory mortar on Christmas eve, eve. And today we were putting in a footer. It takes a couple of days to cure. I would have done it sooner, but well... the other thing was stressing me out so hard. Plus I hate having to yell at people. I'm not the kind of person who likes that.

A happy surprise was the base was level side to side. It looks like an ocean after that. Which is why I have to use mortar rather than just putting down some hardy backer.

No comments:

Post a Comment