Friday, October 25, 2013

Dear Elderly people - Elections have consequences.

Elderly patients sick over losing doctors under ObamaCare

Every time I want to be terminally sad about what is happening - I have to remind myself that people voted for this. It's the will of the people. It doesn't matter you were too uninformed to know you were killing yourself. You have to lose faith in government to stop depending on it.

I'm actually kinda bitter about the Baby Boomer generation. They lived like there was no tomorrow. The funny thing about life is you live much longer than you expected. Usually. Baby boomers wasted everything that the Greatest Generation gave to them. They wasted everything they made, and now they are wasting the efforts of an entire new generation. They did zero plan for the future and now I have to be their slave? Bitter party of one.

My own primary care physician was first in line to tell me how great Obamacare was going to be. I kept telling him it wasn't going to work the way he thought. Even I couldn't have predicted this though. What comes next will be worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment