Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Jeff Lewis Color.




I don't remember exactly when I started watching Flipping Out. I think I was full tilt into my crapshack. I loved the show immediately. It's one thing to remodel a kitchen or bathroom. But gutting a house is a pain (hold on - let me center myself) of epic proportions. You get to be annoyed by every single segment of the contracting sector. And the thing about contractors? Every single one of them will tell you what you've done is wrong.

You could hire the best, and the next one you bring in will tell you that guy didn't do something right. Code enforcement could have done the job! And I can assure you - every single contractor you parade in will tell you it's wrong. And they all have these enormous personalities. Some try to start living at your house. Seriously.

I related to the show right away, because managing contractors is like herding cats. It will make you lose your mind.

I didn't even know he was going to be at the Dwell event. Mr S. saw these paint cans with Jeff Lewis Color on them, and we thought that was funny enough. Then we saw Zoila. The whole crew was there. Even Gage.





No comments:

Post a Comment