Sunday, May 19, 2013

Shuttles made Maker Faire immensely more enjoyable.



We sort of accidentally ran across the shuttles. We'd planned to try out a new breakfast place in San Jose called....wait for it... The Breakfast Place. They promised pancakes with peanut butter on them! Sometimes I bring peanut butter singles if I think I'm going to have pancakes, because most restaurants don't stock peanut butter.

On the way out we took 280 instead on 101, and on the freeway they had signs for the shuttles way off site at the College of San Mateo. It's a few miles from where the event was. I am so in love with Maker Faire for doing this. Just like old times I got to ride in the back of the bus.



On the way back the bus was packed because we basically stayed until closing. The guys in the seats in back of me kept talking about a body fluid kit. And once I had them point it out - It was all I could think about and the conversation became inappropriate.

Me - How often does that happen, I ask?! Which part is leaking? I know what types of things leak on BART, what kind of situation do we have here? They were from Sacramento, so we compared burger restaurants and stuff. I mean, aside from all that body leakage part.



No comments:

Post a Comment