Friday, May 03, 2013

OMG I scare myself.

I want it to be known that I almost universally disagree with almost every article written on businessinsider. Sometimes I say, self - how do I feel about a topic? Then I go to businessinsider and realize I feel the opposite of pretty much everything written there. However, I still read them all the time and when I saw this article I had to laugh.

Look at the first reason the writer of this article doesn't like Google Glass. Here. Now look at this article I wrote in January before it was rolled out.

Plus I've been reading the reviews. I told Mr S. - soooo now to take a picture you need to be like 7/11 guy? Because a few days ago I was in a 7/11, and the checker winked at me. I found it funny and creepy all at the same time. To take pictures - you have to be that guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment