Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I am solar powered.

This weekend we had a nuisance storm blow through. It isn't uncommon to have storms this time of year despite what people think. There have been a couple of times I've posted about rain as late as July. Usually they come with some sort of pretty storm related stuff. Like rainbows. This storm wasn't like that. It just made the sky grey and the world quiet.

I felt like this was a good opportunity to shut the world out and recharge my batteries. In California it always feels like a struggle to just do nothing. The weather is great all of the time. People are always out and about doing stuff and there is always something going on. This weekend there was nothing but the sounds of silence. It was amazing.

It made me realize I don't spend enough time daydreaming. Of course - a lot of spare energy is spent trying to figure out lies from reality these days. So... there is that.

No comments:

Post a Comment