Thursday, April 25, 2013

I wish these would get better already.



For about a year or so I've been seeing these transparent glass displays. A lot of the early ones were just rear projection onto the glass. I'm not sure exactly how they are doing these. So maybe it's the same thing. It's just not as obvious it's rear projected. I didn't ask because they are really hard to photograph and my mind was wrapped up in that. Plus, this isn't what the company was actually selling. The demo was from Mentor Graphics. Their demo just happened to be using technology I believe is from Lenovo. And before you ask - the item in the box (I believe) is just a prop so you can see they are transparent.











I can't tell if I'm in love with this stuff or hate it. Try to read your phone in the sunlight now.


No comments:

Post a Comment