Thursday, March 28, 2013

It's a Masi, not a mehsi.



Backstory here.

Yesterday I wound up doing one of those Stepford Wives of Silicon Valley things. Mr S. was suppose to have a late meeting, and all of a sudden the venue changed and all of the wives were involved.

Normally I hate these things. The women are kindergarten teacher sweet. Which isn't a bad thing! But you read this blog, right? Plus, if there is anything this group teaches me - don't burn bridges in Silicon Valley. It really is a small place in a lot of ways.

Anyway, I found myself looking for a Kara's Cupcakes closer to where I was, and wound up at Santana Row. Which was just painfully magical. Sure we've barely had rain in months, but the Valley is so pretty right now. The puffball trees are shedding making it look like snow a little.









And this was me taking pictures while driving in the fast lane. Picture isn't great - but I'm alive!



No comments:

Post a Comment