Tuesday, January 01, 2013



In my mind, I imagined we'd start the New Year at the beach. Not hung over. A defiant middle finger at the crappyness that stretches out in front of us. But it didn't work out that way.

I bet you've been wondering what I've been doing and what great stories I'd tell you. But I have none. I spent my week off sleeping in until 11. And then sometimes taking naps. Staying up till three in the morning watching crappy movies and basically playing marginal video games. I barely checked into the Internet at all. And now you see... this is all my body wants. Sleep. Crappy movies. Video games. And the occasional foraging for food.

Today I was going to try and transition back into real life. A life of structure. I didn't make it. And it's why I didn't make it to the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment