Thursday, December 06, 2012

If you have some time to waste.



I don't remember how I ran across this guy. But, I became really fascinated because he is making sculptures out of polymer clays that he bakes in the oven at home. And he's really good. This is a multi part video set because he goes through the whole process. You should check the series out. And browse through his YouTube channel. TheBroodingTom.

In the upper left hand corner of the video you can just click on "Part 1 starts here".

2 comments:

  1. ZOMG! I remember making things out of FIMO when I was a kid, and baking them in the oven. This guy's work is awesome, and you can learn a lot from the time-lapse videos. Thanks for sharing! :)

    I luvz the Interwebz. *happysigh*

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh yeah. I forgot about FIMO. I guess it is polymer too. So maybe it's essentially the same thing.

    I would have never thought you could bake such large items and not have them blow up. And that guy makes it look easy. Which I'm sure it's not.

    ReplyDelete