Thursday, November 29, 2012

Best hypercolor evar.


This video is from the summer. There are about five reasons I never posted the video. Some guy was blatantly trying to be in my video. I didn't like how it came out. But it really is a good hyper color job.

I'd completely even forgotten I had the video, but I've been flirting with live blogging CES this year. I'd bought a bloggie HD video cam in the summer, but mintberry often has way better video. Which is what this video is from.

Long story, long - I might flood you with random crap this month, because I'm shy and don't moderate the vids well. I'm not very good at being natural. And just to test out how well live blogging on this thing does.

Of course, content this month looks bleak - so it might be a bunch of boring stuff. You have been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment