Saturday, September 01, 2012

Scottish games.



I tried to distract myself with the Scottish Games today. Which was minimally successful. The last 4 things I've been to - attendance has really been down.



Ridiculous tease. Even though I've never had shortbread







Nothing makes me want to make little children cry more than these giant totstrollers. That old lady was double handing it. A normal walker in one hand, and a baby walker in the other. I want to beat these people so badly. It's either children who can walk, or the other type is tiny children in the most ginormous stroller. You'd think these people were going on safari for a week. Sometimes they are so big I can hardly see around them. And dodging them is so tiresome most of the time. And I'm not lazy or unwilling to walk.



No comments:

Post a Comment