Thursday, July 19, 2012

My thoughts about the world and everything.

Woooow. Economic data is pretty gloomy today. Pretty much in line with my expectations. Still, when you see it in text it makes your stomach feel weird. It double makes me wonder why so much retail space is going up.

No one on earth that is paying attention should be surprised by this. I've been telling Mr S. that it feels like a haboob on it's way to engulf the US.

India is rapidly slowing. China, Australia, Brazil, whatever you want to call Europe. Even Singapore! My last bug out place.

There is a full quarter till the election. I don't see how President Money Bags gets out of printing some money. Remember a quarter ago? People thought we were off to the races. These days a lot of things change in one quarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment