Sunday, June 10, 2012

All of the fair that is fit to print. Part1.



Yesterday we actually contemplated going to the zoo. Nothing else has gotten me out of my funk. We wound up at the San Mateo County Fair instead which was almost like the zoo.

We saw tree porcupines.



And, this animal I will call Satan.





Sometimes I think I am a portrait photographer.



OH! The Da Vinci surgical robot was there. And they were letting you take test drives. They even had a surgeon there answering questions.

My question was - why did you bring it to the fair? I guess they had a Made in America theme. And what do I care since it was pretty cool to see the bot without needing expensive surgery.











2 comments:

  1. One of our local hospitals is advertising their DaVinci surgery. I didn't know YOU'D be running it. I may have to rethink it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahah. I'd take very good care of you.

    ReplyDelete