Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I just ask questions.

Like - who in the administration owns shares of Instagram? Because, when one company which has no stated income marries another company who has no known stated income - I start to wonder. Often companies do this to muddy the financial waters. How can you expect me to have great financials? I just bought this money losing company - they say.

I've never used Instagram. Maybe it is a super awesome site. However, those stupid filters that make photos look aged makes me want to punch someone in the neck. And if those types of photos really had any staying power, Polaroid would still be alive.

Well, technically Polaroid is still alive. They are just making 3D TV's now. I saw them at CES and exclaimed "Polaroid is still alive!?". If there is any interest I can dig out some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment