Thursday, March 01, 2012

It feels like Iraq all over again.

I was a little surprised to see the market get so excited over the "alleged" Saudi pipeline attack today. I've already stated in previous posts that a pipeline disruption anywhere will result in an oil spike. But, after watching the videos coming out that show the oil fire over on ZeroHedge - I felt a little set up.

For example - the Homs Syria pipeline that got blown up on Feb. 15th could be seen from space. Barely anyone reported on it. Source.



I've been trying for three weeks to figure out exactly what the deal is with Iran and Syria. Every day I think I will be able to formulate a post about it, but my opinions keep shifting.

In regards to Syria, at first I couldn't believe people were turning a blind eye to what is going on there. Humanitarily, things are as bad as they get. However, as time went on - I started to shift a little.

Like when I read that Occupy was sending reporters to the city. It immediately made me suspicious. As well as every single video that isn't shot on the street, has the same exact doctor in it. I am not going to list his name because I don't want that kind of traffic. I know it is a small city, but I never see any other nursing staff or medical staff. This bothers me. It reminds me of the beginning of the Iraq war, there were all these reports coming out that Iragi's wanted to be saved. There even was this one specific blogger that became really popular. I can't remember the name now.

I've just sat back and watched because Mr S. reminded me of my bitterness of how the world treated us in Iraq. We were just occupiers. I hate to see the stuff happening in Syria, but I just don't think we can do any good there, and all that goes bad will be blamed on us. I'm pretty sick of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment