Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Eye Roll.

Postal Service to suspend closures during election season.

"The U.S. Postal Service plans to suspend its planned closure of processing facilities and post offices during the November election season in response to concerns from state officials that the delivery of absentee or mail-in ballots might be lost or delayed in the shuffle."

First it's a delay due to tax season. Then an election season. Then, it will be tax season again.

If I'd have known the world was going to turn out this way - I would have taken a completely different path in life. First, I would have worked for Antioch. Then when I put in my 30 days of service - I would have worked for the post office. Oh wait. Why would I even work at all?

Clearly I am the biggest sucker alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment