Thursday, December 22, 2011

Continuing with the theater of insanity.

"House Republicans have agreed to pass a two-month extension of the 2% payroll-tax cut, National Journal reported Thursday, citing Republican and Democratic sources."

I just can't believe those idiots up on the hill.

The single biggest impediment to this economy is uncertainty. So what do they do? Inject more uncertainty.

I mean, I know they are telling me Europe is getting it's act together. (said in the most sarcastic way) Because, it absolutely is a sign that you are getting your shit together when the ECB has to inject a half a trillion dollars in liquidity because lending has completely dried up. It's a universal sign that you're getting your act together!

Everyone would agree the best thing to do - is have this conversation again when Europe is in complete free fall. Which who knows when it will happen. I would predict next year. Every time I check on Greece things are getting quite dire. But honestly, the smoke and mirrors has gone on so long, even I am starting to believe their bullshit.

They better hope that people flood into safe havens like the treasury to keep gas prices down. Because once the dollar stops being strong.....

No comments:

Post a Comment