Sunday, November 20, 2011

Worst auto show evar.



Yesterday, I was up at the San Fransisco Auto show. Honestly, I don't even know why they call it that anymore. While technically all the cars there were autos, probably half were plug ins. And so frickin tiny. That tiny new Fiat. I don't know where you put any of your crap. There is like one foot of space behind the front seats. And honestly all the small cars are that way now. If you want a small car I don't know why you don't buy a Mini Cooper. They are small and at least have some room inside.

Last year we at least got a concept corvette. They did have the Mcclaren this year. But they had all the doors open making it a shitty shot. They had a Fisker. And for the life of me I've never seen one of them with the doors open. I'm curious what that whole wood drama is about. If you need a picture of that, I will search my archives. I already shot it in Monterrey two years ago. Before they went douchey. But I've never seen the inside.

This is the bullshit they fed us for exotics.



Which made me want to kill myself. Really? All red. Exxxccciting.



They did have one of those cars with the pocket doors. Until this year I never knew they existed.

Even though the show sucked, I'm glad I went because it was interesting who was not there. No little tiny Smart Cars. No Tesla. I wanted to see that 17inch screen they are going to have in the sedan. I mean, I can't even get my cell phone to stay charged for two days. But Tesla is going to have a giant 17 in screen in their cars. No Cube, I believe. I didn't see one there.

This show sucked so hard that Toyota was giving out paper clips as swag for audience participation. And the audience didn't even really want them. They had to keep dumbing down the questions. I'm totally serious. If I feel like it, I'll offload the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment