Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Temporary lumber store junkie.



Depending on the day, and how well my project is going - I think I'm going to be a woodworker. On days when my project isn't going well, I think - who's crazy idea was this. But you have to understand - I have access to these new exotic woods. It makes me want to build something out of them. Maybe not something so artful as shoes made from Purple Heart wood. Like the FullerCraft Museum. OMG I wonder how long that took.








This is that wood that I talked about a few weeks ago that is super heavy. Which is odd, because it is known to have large voids in the middle that make some lumber yards sell this stuff by the pound, and you get to find out the nasty news later that the inside might be nothing but a void. Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment