Monday, November 14, 2011

How to live lavishly.....

If you are a bunny.



One of the things that has taken up a lot of my time this month has been redoing the cages. These do sit in my living room after all.

I wanted to stick a lacquer coat on, because these sit in my living room. I wanted them to look more like furniture. Also, babies are well.... babies. All teeth and digging. And babies have to be taught not to do that with a squirt bottle. A time honored method of discipline. So these are going to get wet, a lot, for a few years.

The thing with lacquer though, is that bunnies can't eat it. So I had to spend a lot of time making sure anything that bunnies could get their teeth on - didn't have any lacquer.







The lid lacquer has been causing me problems. So, I don't even have the new bunny's level done yet. She is hanging out in a carrier learning to love her litter box.

No comments:

Post a Comment