Tuesday, September 13, 2011

It was all over in 35 minutes.

Last night, I started second guessing having this tree ripped out rather than cut down. I had images of chains breaking and destroying something else. You just don't know how stubborn this tree is going to be.



Turns out - not so much. There is a brown pointy looking root in the middle of the ball. That is the wood stake that held this tree straight as it was growing. It might have been the only thing holding it upright. If I would have cut those roots, that tree would have fallen.



He didn't even wind up pulling it out anyway. He just pushed it over with a mini bobcat. I don't even have a hole to stick another tree into. Fastest tree removal evar! No seriously. I've never seen tree go down that quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment