Sunday, September 18, 2011

I have very little to give.



Honestly, I wasn't going to give you anything this weekend. I'd contemplated taking a week off from blogging. Insomnia is beating me. And by the time I get this way - I've been sleep deprived for quite a while. Above my normal deprivation. I've been living with it for probably 10 years.

Still, I hesitate to ever tell people I'm taking a break. Something interesting/funny/or other - aways happens. This isn't the case right now, but those Solyndra hearings are next week. You know I'll have something to say about it.

Anyway. Despite sleeping in till noon yesterday. We still managed to buy a tree. Dig a hole. Where Mr S. hit a sprinkler line. The lines are just so brittle after age, that even if you are trying hard not to hit one - it's easy to do so, and it will just shatter. Which is one reason I hate these greenies so much. I can't get plastic anywhere not to break down. Even sitting under the earth.

Double anyway. The extra joy in this project was he hit a line at a four way. Do you know how hard it is to get a junction onto line that goes in four different directions? Effing hard. You have to buy this hackshit pipe patch extender. Whatever. I'm over it. The tree is in. The land is flat.

The tree however could be allergic to wind. But I don't even care. It's a purple robe lucust.

No comments:

Post a Comment