Sunday, July 10, 2011

Because I'm dedicated.



You guys are so lucky to get content today. This sleeping till 11 thing is throwing me off. I'm just in a funk.

I made it to the Strangers Car Show. Which didn't really have anything that interesting. But I have a snooty car show coming up in a week or two, and I got to experiment with some car angles which I found I needed more work on. In my head it seemed way more awesome. I'm glad I found out now, and not when I had these uber expensive cars shots I couldn't live without.



And then, I'm still trying to make you love flat colors. I am! Flat midnight blue has to be my favorite. If I were rich - I'd definitely have some awesome sports car in flat midnight blue.



Louvers in the back window.



For some reason I am in love with the image of people being photographed. I don't know how to describe it. I like the photographer being in there with the umbrellas. I could have just squeezed in with my lens and got just her and the car - but I like the set up stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment